Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Island Girl Hula Girl with Icing Black Shredded

Hey! 
This is another neon Island Girl polish.
Island Girl Hula Girl (cutest name ever) is a neon duo chrome.
Hula Girl is a glow-y neon orange that has shifts of pink.
Up close you can see the tiny pink shimmers.

I started with a base of Essie Blanc (white)
and then I added 2 coats of Hula Girl.
I thought it looked plain, so I decided to
try Icing Black Shredded on top.
I kind of regretted it. 
The rough looking black chunks went against 
the dreaminess of Hula Girl.
Like a cheerleader trying to be goth, it was hard to accept.
Haha.

I received this as a gift from my sweet friend on Facebook.
She also sent me 6 other full sized polishes that I hope
to show you before the summer is over.

I added a picture below so you could see the entire gift.

Thanks for stopping by!



See? Friends are awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment