Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

KBShimmer Shipwreck

KBShimmer Shipwreck

Hello! I have this pretty KBShimmer polish to show you today.
I started with 2 coats of Butter London Bluey, a teal sheer polish.
Then I added 2 coats of KBShimmer Shipwreck.
Lastly, 2 coats of HK Girl Top coat.
I let each layer dry some what before adding the next.
I love the result.
Shipwreck can be worn alone in 3-4 coats, however I think it is
best if layered to cut dry time.
KBShimmer can be purchased at
www.kbshimmer.com
KBShimmer is one of my favorite indie brands.
The quality and creativity are wonderful.
This brand also makes bath products that I have read other people love.
I have only tried the polishes and I love each one I have.

Sorry the pictures are blurry.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment