Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Picture Polish Kryptonite and Birthday Pictures!

Picture Polish Kryptonite (2 coats)
Top coat

Hey, I wanted to show you a polish I received
 from a sweet lady for my birthday swap present. 
Picture Polish Kryptonite is a dark green jelly polish with chunks of
holo like sparkles. 
The sparkles show in the sun, as expected. 
But, it looks gorgeous in the shade as well.
You can see in the above and below pictures 
how the particles are obvious in the shade. 
I have Picture Polish Monroe and the formula is the same.
I really really love this polish's formula.
 I'm on my 3rd day without any tip wear!
Thanks again Amy for sending it to me :)



Below is in the sun.

Here is my make up for my birthday celebration
Night 2.
I wore Urban Decay shadows from the 15th anniversary palette.
My lips are a lip stain by Maybelline.
I curled my hair with a curling wand the night before
and just touch up some of the curls for this night.


My dress is Bebe and my shoes are Steve Madden

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment