Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Nubar Prize and My New Hair

Hey! 
Its been crazy for me this week.
 Please excuse my lack of posts.
I caught a cold and allergies kicked in at the same time.
I have been having a yucky feeling birthday week.
I received a bunch of birthday wishes that warmed my heart. 
I will post more about my week below.

On to the polish!
This is Nubar Prize. 
It is from the Nubar Prism Collection released in 2010.
I bought this beauty off of Amazon.com.
Nubar Prize is pink toned red with holographic glitters.
It took 3 coats for full coverage.
 It also dries gritty, so 2-3 coats of top coat is needed.
I put 2 coats in my picture. 
But, a 3rd coat would be needed to be completely smooth.
The wear time was great. 
I had some tip wear after a few days.







I wore Jade Vermelho Surreal on my toes.
 It is a red holo that reminds me of a blood tint.
In this picture it looks really bright red. 
In person, it looks a bit different.


My new hair! I trimmed it to frame my face better 
and did a bit of a dark red to light red ombre.

Here are some flowers a good friend of mine suprised me with!
She is so sweet :)

And here is my cake my hubby surprised me with :)
Isn't it adorable!?
He switched the digits for my age, lol.


Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment