Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Hard Candy Little Bo Pink and Swatches

Hey again.
 Here is another Hard Candy shimmer polish. 
This one is called Little Bo Pink.
 Little Bo Pink is a shimmery coral pink that sort of glows on the nails. 
The formula is awesome.
 My mom saw me with this one and permanently borrowed it, lol. 
She only wears pink polish, 
so I usually lose pink polishes to her. 

I also added a few swatches below of other polishes
 I wore but never posted.

As you can see below, I broke my middle finger nail, so sad.


And below is Finger Paints Twisted, 2 coats, over black.
 Took me over a year and something to get a hold of Twisted. 
But, it is finally mine! Look at all those colors!


Below is Orly Miss Conduct, 3 coats.
Oh boy, is this a beauty or what?!
Love love love this polish.



And below is Orly Torrid (one of my very fav reds) 
with Ninja Polish First Snow on top.
First Snow has matte white glitters and
 these blue toned glitters that surprise the eye.
This picture was taken on an overcast day outside.
And here is the same combo below but with indirect natural lighting.
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment