Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Smitten Polish I Want It Now

Hey!
Look at this beautiful polish by Smitten Polish.
I bought this from a blog sale.
I am so glad I did!
I Want It Now is a green jelly based polish with
 tiny green, turquoise and black glitters.
This is 2 coats.
It dried pretty quickly.
The wear time was decent.
It barely needed top coat, 
but I added it just to make the mani last longer.




Below is a picture I snapped in my car. 
There wasn't any sunshine, so the overcast shot is all I could show you.

And below are some nail mail and shopping I did.
The three top polishes are holos by the indie maker
I have yet to swatch them. 
But, I plan on wearing them when the sun shows again.
The bottom three polishes I found at Rite Aid.
They didn't have names, but are all labeled "Mardi Gras"
The blue one is a dupe for OPI Simmer & Shimmer, 
The Multi color on is almost a dupe for OPI Mad as a Hatter.
And the Hot Pink one is a pretty polish I liked, lol.


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment