Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Day 6- Condescending Wonka

Day 6- Condescending Wonka
Hey!
 I took this literal and did Wonka nails :)
Super easy with the decals I ordered from RLR Creations.
I messaged her the images and she whipped them up in a jiffy.
I started with 2 coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.
After that was dry I added the decals and 2 coats of top coat.
I let each layer of top coat dry before doing another layer.
Then I dabbed on Black Cat Lacquer Tetris.
Tetris is a multi color small square glitter polish in a clear base.
This polish is still available for $9 on their website.
www.blackcatlacquer.com

I loved this manicure.

I am late posting this.
 I had a lot of issues last week that I won't go into.
But, I am here now :)

Thank you for stopping by!





2 comments:

  1. The decals are so perfect and I love Tetris with it. Great mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha so cool! Love the little uumpaloompa.

    ReplyDelete