Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

China Glaze High Def

Hello!
Here is a really pretty blue polish from China Glaze.
China Glaze High Def was released in the Spring 2011 Tronica collection.

I purchased mine from another polish lover here in Atlanta.
I also snagged "Gamer Glam" from her.
I hope to post that soon.

I am showing High Def here with 2 coats that went on easily.

When you know its not going to be a linear holo before you start,
you go into it just accepting whatever the result is.
And this result is really pretty.
The scattered holographic effect is easily shown.

I put an accent nail of Urban Outfitter Silver Holo.
2 coats of that as well.
After that was dry I added a nail sticker.
Then I topped it all off with 1 coat of top coat.

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment