Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Nicole by OPI with Holo Top Coat


Hey there!
 I had some untried polishes (as I always do) 
and I wanted to give them a try.
It was also sunny,
 so I had to add my new 
Colors by Llarowe Leather & Lace holographic top coat.
The teal color polish is Nicole by OPI Candid Cameron.
 The blue is Nicole by OPI What's the Mitch-uation. 
The teal polish was easier to apply and took 2 coats, the blue took 3.
 I did not take pictures of it before, sorry.
 I couldn't wait to add my pretty holo topper. 
Below is the result. 
I do recommend being very careful when applying Leather & Lace.
 What I mean by that is a little goes a long way. 
2 coats covers the base color too much.
 I really like the final results. 

I hope you are doing well. I am doing wonderful. 
We start a new business venture in June. 
We are surprising the kids with a Disney cruise for mother's day weekend. Then when we come back, we head to Las Vegas
 for a 4 day adult vacation with a bunch of friends. 
May is going to be an awesome month, haha. 



3 comments:

  1. the holo topcoat looks amazing! And your plans for May sound great. Wish you all the fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what the top coat did for these colors!! Time to invest!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete