Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Ninja Polish Passion Shift


Ninja Polish Passion Shift 2 coats, no top coat.
 (above in the shade)

Hello there!
Today was a great day for me :)
I attended my 8 year old son's award ceremony.
 He made straight A's for the year!
Proud momma indeed.
Also, my husband and I made a trip to the local humane society and 
adopted 2 black cats, which we will name Mickey and Minnie!
We will be able to pick them up tomorrow
 after they receive their last shots and one gets spade.
I am so excited for our new family members to arrive!
Tomorrow is my daughter's award ceremony as well as both kids'
last day of school parties. 
Busy day!

Back to the polish...

I wore this a while ago and forgot to post, shame on me!
I did not wear top coat and this baby lasted 4 days without any tip wear!
That is amazing for me, considering how hard I am on my nails
 and that it is a holographic polish without top coat.
As you can see it also shifts colors in the shade from mostly purple and blue.
SWOON!

This polish as well as many other Ninja Polish brands are out of stock.
You can follow the restock here...http://www.ninjapolish.com/Spectrum/
It is worth following though, for sure.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your day/night is going well :)

(in direct sunlight)


No comments:

Post a Comment