Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Smitten Polish Claddagh and Swap Package


Smitten Polish Claddagh 2 coats, no top coat.
Hey again!
 Here is one of the newer holographic polishes from Smitten.
I literally put it on within minutes of receiving it.
The color is like a rich jungle green, my favorite type of green.
Smitten holographic polishes are jelly like and are scattered and linear.
I LOVE THEM!
Haha, if you couldn't already tell.
So, like I mentioned above, I put this on right away...
and because of that I did not clean up my cuticles before taking these pics.
Sorry about that.
I put the polish on outside right after I checked the mail, 
like I didn't even make it inside my house, LOL.

You get the idea. 
Anyway, I opened a swap package today that I LOVE.
It was a secret swap with some other nail polish lovers.
I will post pics below.


Ok, so here is my swap package pics!
My polishes (it was a 4 polish maximum)
Cirque Lonesome George (green holo)
Lilypad Lacquer Vixens Wear Violet (purple multichrome holo)
Dance Legend Danger Danger (red chunky scattered holo)
Lacquer Lust Un-Teal We Meet Again (teal linear holo)
HK Girl Top coat

Extras!!!
Lotions, nail file, lip butter creme, mascara, glitter, phone cover,
nail stickers, eyeliners, and cuticle oil.

Snacks aka NOM NOMS!

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment