Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Dance Legend Hysteria


Dance Legend Hysteria, 3 thin coats plus top coat.
Be still my beating heart. 
Chunky scattered holographic polish in my perfect shade of pink!
I want ALL of the WOW Prisms by Dance Legend.
Dance Legend is my favorite brand now. 
I have planned to sell a lot of my unloved polishes and 
start to use the money to purchase these babies as well as the
other outstanding releases this company has made and will continue to make.

I apologize for the blurriness of the pictures. 
Trust me, the polish is amazing. 
I was constantly staring at my nails.

My kids had their end of year parties and they were great!
The cats were late to be ready for pick up (the ones we are adopting)
So, we will get them in the morning.
I will update when Mickey and Minnie arrive :)

Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment