Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Colors by Llarowe Rizzo


Hey fellow polish lover :)
This is 1 coat of Colors by Llarowe Rizzo 
and an accent nail of a purple polish
 that I put ILNP Mega holo top coat over. 
It made the color change to a light purple color. 
I put off buying Rizzo 3 times.
 Then after seeing so many pretty swatch pictures in polish groups,
 I finally caved. I am so glad I did!
 Rizzo has a wonderful formula that applied with ease
 and wore well for a few days.
I did put it over a darker pink, that may be why it looks
darker than other people's swatches.
Also, it may have helped with the stay time.

 I am getting really excited about the
Disney cruise we are surprising the kids with on Friday. 
They think we are driving to the beach and staying there.
 I plan on recording their reactions. 
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you are well.

No comments:

Post a Comment