Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Sephora Cinderella Palette swatches

(Colors used: Maiden, Charming, Chateau, Rococo)
These colors blended easily enough.

Hey there! Sorry, I have been gone so long.
I was on a wonderful vacation in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
We stayed at the Hard Rock Resort for a good friend's wedding.
I will touch back on that at the end of this post.

Anyways, on to the make up!
I heard about the Sephora Disney Cinderella palette
a bit too late to actually find one in the stores or online.
So, after being patient, and some help from people in the facebook world.
I found one for sell and bought it for a good price and it was new in the box!

I have worn it for 3 days in a row and these are the 3 looks I came up with.
I only used the eyeshadows from this palette
 to come up with my combinations.
I have heard that people were disappointed
with the dryness of the eyeshadows.
The only issue I had was with the blue colors, especially the color "Royal".
They didn't look the same color on me as the
palette and did seem a bit "chalk-y"
Now, with that said, I still made it work without that much fuss.
I am happy with the palette and will continue to use it.


(Colors used: Charming, Drizella, and Rococo)
These colors blended easily, Drizella is a beautiful
coppery brown that I love.

(Colors used: Ball Gown, Glass Slipper, Royal, and Midnight)
This combination was the hardest for me to
 blend and to get a saturated look.
Glitter liner is Urban Decay Spandex






Here are some of the many pictures that were taken
 on our 6 day vacation with friends.
My love and I right before the ceremony.
I used my trusty curling wand for my hair.
My hair started to turn a orange red during the trip, boo! lol.

Here are some of us ladies.


Here is my hubby and I. I got really burnt the first day and stayed
out of the sun the rest of the trip, well as much as I could.

This is some of us ladies right before the ceremony.

Here is another group shot.
The guy and girl right below him are the bride and groom.

Thanks for stopping by!
I have a lot of nail pictures and posts I need to add, so come back soon :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, you are sooo gorgeous and it looks like a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Connie! It was a very memorable trip :)

      Delete