Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Hard Candy Birthday Bash

Hard Candy Birthday Bash (3 coats)
1 coat top coat

Hey beautiful people! I hope your weekend was good.
Mine was fabulous...mostly, lol.
Lets talk about the polish first.
Hard Candy Birthday Bash is one of the new shades from the
Walmart display in the Crystal Confetti collection.
Birthday Bash is a blue jelly polish with silver and black glitters in small
and medium hexagon and bar glitters.
I know, bar glitters, yuck...but, these weren't too bad.
This is 3 thin coats. The stay time was good.



And below is my St. Patrick's Day manicure.
I wore China Glaze Running in Circles the day before.
I decided to add Kleancolor Metallic Green to the tips.
Then I added glitter, because glitter makes things better! lol.
The glitter I used is Kawaii Lacquer Slytherin.
Topped it off with 1 coat of Out the Door and I was ready to go!



And below is my St. Patrick's Day make up
I used mostly Urban Decay shadows from the deluxe palette.
I blended the green, gold and blue shades.
Lined with black liquid liner and glitter liner and added some false eyelashes.
The lips are Glinda and Theodora mixed.

And below is a picture from Saturday.
 I drank too much and this sweet friend of mine not only
held my hair but caught some of it...You know she is a true friend, lol.
Anyways, thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment