Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Ludurana Maravilhosa

Ludurana Maravilhosa (3 coats)
Sorry no clean up!

Hey! Here is another holographic polish I want to show you.
I received this in a swap from Brazil.
I love this scattered holographic polish. 
It has a thin formula that builds nicely in 3 coats.
It is almost too close to my skin tone.
Maybe I need to tan more to wear this better.
In the sun, its not a problem, but in doors, it is washed out.
Pink is one of those colors I LOVE in the bottle, but not on me.
Although I keep wearing pink in hopes I will love it.
I will keep this pretty polish though.

You can purchase it on www.Ninjapolish.com for $10.

Or find a great swap buddy from Brazil :)


Indoors with indirect sunlight.



Here is my LOTD using the Sephora Cinderella Palette
and Maybelline Lip stain.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment