Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Kat Von D Starry Eyes Palette


Hello! Here are a couple of looks I came up 
with using the Kat Von D Starry Eyes palette.
I was given this in a RAOK (Random Act of Kindness) from a 
sweet person in a beauty group during the winter holidays.

First, I tried the brown eye shadows, Felix. (above)
They blended well and the color pay off was good.
I paired that with the lip color, Adora. 
The color of Adora is a orange tinted red
 and looks good with my complexion. 
I was happy enough with this look.
 It is a little out of my normal look, but was good enough for a casual day.

Below I wore the darker purple shades, Lohner.
They blended the same as Felix.
I paired the lip shade Lolita with those eye shadows.
I liked this look overall better on me.
I added Urban Decay glitter liner in Spandex as an accent.

I have yet to try the other 2 shades, Helmut and Requiem.
But, I am sure the quality is just the same.

Here is another review on the palette that gives more infomation
CLICK HERE to see that review.



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment