Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Weight/Fat Loss Journey-DAY 2

 

DAY 2-61 days until the Halloween party
Hello! I am still super motivated. I cheated and weighed in this morning. I was going to wait until a week. But, I knew that I was so good yesterday that I had to have lost some weight. And I was right! I lost 3.6 pounds.
That is A LOT. I have never lost that much so fast. Remember, I did it the healthy way. I ate 3 meals yesterday and drank water all day. But, over the weekend before the healthy eating started, I STUFFED myself. I ate every single thing that I wanted. That included a lot of rice, meat, potato salad, cake, cheescake, candy and much more! Like I literally wanted to gorge myself so when I started Monday (yesterday)
 I would have eaten all I wanted and not miss it.
Well, so far so good.
I weigh every morning after I use the restroom.
This is supposed to be your true weight.
Today's weigh in
I still have a ways to go. But, I have the time to do it. Its not all about the weight, its also about how toned my body looks, too. I have been meaning to take pics of my body. I keep forgeting, sorry! I will try to do it today.
Here is today's meals.
Meal 1
1 bowl of Special K oats & honey with unsweetened almond milk
Meal 2
Same as yesterday
2 boiled eggs and 
1 cup of coffee 
(Sweetened with Truvia , and half and half fat free)

Meal 3
Chicken breast and green beans

Workout
Had to workout at home today, again.
I did all 6 workouts and 5 pull ups on a pull up bar.

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment