Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Weight/Fat Loss Journey-DAY 1

DAY 1-62 days until the Halloween party
Hello, today I will be putting my in statistics to compare to my goal date. This way we can see how far I have come by numbers as well as the before and after pictures. My goal date is the end of October. My favorite holiday is definitely Halloween. I, of course, get dressed up each year. This year it is a cowgirl costume. I actually bought it last year and decided against it and went with another costume instead. 
Here is the pictures of my Halloween costume for 2012....

So, as you can see, it will show my tummy, thighs and butt. Which are my problem areas. Overtime I have went from a size 2 to a size 6. I have went from 109 lbs to 135.2 lbs. All because I over eat, eat the wrongs things and don't work out. Sadly, I know exactly what to eat, how much to eat and what workouts to do. I have just been indulging in gluttony and sloth instead of being my usual go getter self. The reason for this? I think I use the fact that last January I was diagnosed with Degenerative Disc Disease (click link to read about it) and I also had 2 herniated discs. I was told to take it easy and lay off the weights. Weights is my favorite part of exercise. So, that left me with boring cardio, lol. And thus, I stopped altogether. I have tried numerous times to get back into the swing of things, but usually stopping for some reason or other after a few times. 
But, since Halloween is so important to me, I knew I had to stop being lazy and just do it.
Below is today's weight pic...

Here are my stats....
Height-5'1.5 feet or 61 inches
Dress size-5/6
Jean size-7/8
Weight- 135.2 lbs
Neck-13.4 inches
Shoulders-41.4 inches
Chest- without arms-37 inches.
Upper waist-28.25 inches
Waist including Belly button-33.5 inches
Hips, not including butt-36.5 inches
Butt at tailbone- 38 inches
Butt, lowest part, legs together- 40 inches
Left upper thigh- 22.65 inches
Left quad- 18.6 inches
Right upper thigh- 23.65 inches
Right Quad- 18.75 inches
Left calf-12.75 inches
Right calf-12.85 inches
Here are my goals...
Dress size-2/3
Jean size-2/3
Weight-110-115 lbs
I would like to not have visible cellulite on my thighs and butt.
I would like to be able to wear tummy showing shirts again.

How to I plan to achieve my Goals?
Eating 3 small clean meals a day.
Eating 2 snacks a day.
Working out a minimum of 30 minutes everyday.
Drinking about 1 gallon of water everyday.
No sweets, no fried food, no pastas.
Only 1 wheat bread product daily.
Taking my vitamins daily.
I will post my food and work outs on here daily.

Today's listening to get me motivated about life in general
Meal 1
Wheat English Muffin with peanut butter and a handful of blueberries
with 1 glass of water.
Meal 2
2 boiled eggs and a handful of organic almonds
Meal 3
1 tilipia filet and 3/4 creamed spinach
I didn't have time to go to the gym. So, I worked out at home.
Below is the workout that I did.




Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment