Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

Zoya Meg with Kawaii Slytherin


Hey there, this is one of my St. Patrick's day manicures I wore.
 I put 2 coats of Zoya Meg.
After that was dry I dabbed on Kawaii Nail Lacquer Slytherin
 and topped with 2 coats of top coat.
Zoya Meg is a lime green metallic polish.
 The wear time was ok, not great. 
But, most metallic polishes seem to chip quickly on me anyway.
 I love this manicure and received lots of compliments. 
It was easy and fast, so that was my favorite part, lol. 
Thanks for stopping by!

Zoya Meg was a gift, but I am sure you can find it on their website.
Kawaii Slytherin was an etsy purchase from 2 years ago.
Great brand by the way.

2 comments:

  1. You have some gorgeous nail colors, I love them all! I'm addicted to China Glaze and Finger Paints. :) Love what you have here, I'm subbing!
    Cheers from Washington State!
    Lian
    http://scentluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I will check out your blog :)

      Delete