Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Colors by Llarowe Gizzards & Lizzards

Colors by Llarowe Gizzards & Lizzards 2 coats no top coat.
*Whistles* Now this is a beauty. 
This is exactly what I hoped for when 
I ordered Glitter Gal Lizard Belly back a couple years ago. 
The color is a dark green on the blue side,
 but not as dark as GG Lizard Belly. 
The holographic payoff is obvious in the pictures. 
This is not the original formula, 
but I can't imagine it being better than the one I have. 
The formula is great and stay time good. 
The weather is warm here in Atlanta and I am not ready for it. 
I still had more winter clothes I hadn't worn. 
I bet I am the only person who wanted the cold to stay a bit longer, lol. 
I like it in the 40s-50s.
 Oh well, I will embrace the warmer temperatures. 
My birthday is coming up! Yay! hehe. 
Anyways, thanks for stopping by and I hope you are doing well :)

1 comment:

  1. lovely polish........happy bday in advance ! Please remove word verification from comment box :)

    ReplyDelete