Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Colors by Llarowe Rare Bear

Colors by Llarowe Rare Bear
This is 2 coats.
 I received this in February when I ordered during one of the restocks.
I was on the fence about this polish and
 finally decided to get it after seeing so many awesome swatches.
The base color is like a dusty teal.
But, in the sun HOLY HOLO. 
It is hard to tell exactly what the base color is because 
of all of the rainbows shooting out like laser beams. 

I wore this for a few days before I have some bad chipping. 
I did not wear a top coat.

Sorry about my long absence. 
I have been wearing and taking pictures of my nails. 
I have just be so darn lazy to post about it. 
I have never been this lazy before.
 I need to shape up soon though. 
Wasting my days bumming around. 
Although, I love being lazy sometimes. lol

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment