Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Colors by Llarowe Monkey See Monkey Do

Colors By Llarowe Monkey See, Monkey Do 2 coats and top coat.
This polish is holographic with holographic glitter. The base is a pretty aqua blue, although I have seen it with different tones of blue, leaning more dark. I like my version best. The color reminds me of tropical ocean waters. After two easy coats, it dried gritty due to the glitter. One thick coat of HK Fast Dry Top coat and it was smooth. Below the picture is blurry to see the holoness better. I had a hard time getting good pictures of this baby. Today there was a pre-order restock on Llarowe's website. I ordered 8 more linear holos, some from her Spring line and a few older ones I wasn't able to catch before they sold out before. You know I will post about those when I wear them. I also received an order from Smitten Polish yesterday of 2 holos and 3 jelly glitters. Same with those, I will post as I wear. They look amazing! I have really been buying a lot of polish lately...I will stop when these indie makers stop making AMAZING polishes, lol. Anyway, thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment