Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

31DC2013 -Day 5- Blue Nails

Day 5- Blue
Treasures by Tan Blue Hawaiian
Here is an untired indie polish I had laying around.
I have shown you the other 2 colors I bought from her.
and
Both are from the same holo collection she released this past summer.
The other two were sheer, but this one was REALLY sheer.
I honestly, don't like the formula at all.
5-6 coats is way too much for any polish.
This is my least favorite of the 3 that I purchased.
Layering it over another polish would probably be the only
way I will wear this again.
Check out her store and see the many other holos she has.
Purple Rain is worth a try :)






I did another look with the
Kat Von D Spellbinding Book of Shadows.
I used purples this time.
Babe, Arcadia, and Wonderland.
Lips are Kat Von D Lolita.
Blush is Wet n Wild Heather Silk.



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment