Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

31DC2013 -Day 4- Green - Literary Lacquer Green Gables

Day 4- Green
Hey! This is a indie polish brand that I recently tried for the first time.
I saw a swatch of this green holographic polish and
knew I had to make it mine. This is 2 coats of Green Gables.
It went on very smooth and dried quickly.
I added 1 coat of top coat for good measure.
The holographic payoff is not in your face, however
I like a good scattered holo, especially when the color is unique
and the formula is so smooth.
This indie maker also has other holos as well as glitter polishes.
This particular polish is $10 for the full size and is available now



I got another great eyeshadow palette!
Kat Von D Spellbinding Book of Shadows
I paid $55 on Sephora.com.
Free shipping and received in 2 days :)
This is my quick look I did when I was at home.
I used Fallen, Precious, Cry Later, and Countess.
My lips are also Kat Von D, Adora.
The shadows blend so well!
I highly recommend this palette.
Tons of color choices.
There are only 2 matte colors, but that doesn't bother me at all.
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment