Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

31DC2013 Day 2: Orange Nails-Miami Dolphins

Hey!
Sorry for my absence. 
I have been doing my nails each day of the challenge.
I just didn't have to chance to post about it.
I appreciate you coming back ;)

Here is Day 2, Orange nails.
I decided to do a manicure in honor of my sweet husband's favorite
team, the Miami Dolphins.
I started with Hits Speciallita Quemada, 3 thin coats.
Which is a Brazillian glass fleck orange polish that is similar to
Color Club Sparkle and Soar that was released
in the Take Wing 2012 collection.

After that was dry, I added 1 dabbed on coat of Hit Polish Dolphins
on the shown fingernails.
I then put 2 white ovals on the two remaining nails.
After that was good and dry (2 hours later)
I added the 2 special order decals I received from RLR Creations.
A couple of coats of fast dry top coat and I was done.



I recently acquired my BIGGEST make up lemming
Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland palette
that was released January 2010.
This is my first look that I did within hours of receiving it.
I blended 3 colors...
Curiouser, White Rabbit, and Queen

My lips are a tinted Burt's Bee lip balm.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment