Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

New Year's Eve Nails

Happy New Year's Eve :)
I did a quick manicure with some budget polishes.
I love the result.
The base pink color is Tickled Pink by Wet n Wild.
The glitter is Color Club Gingerbread.
It took 3 coats for the Tickled Pink to be completely opaque.
2 coats for Gingerbread.
3 coats of top coat to make it completely smooth.
As I have mentioned before, I am in love with 
Color Club's 2011 Beyond the Mistletoe Collection.
Gingerbread has tiny bits of glitter in a clear base.
The glitter colors are mainly gold with a bunch hologram glitters.
The great thing about that is it picks up the pink and looks like 
there are pink glitters.
I hope you have a safe and awesome New Year's celebration.
I know I will!


2 comments:

  1. Love these!!! Pink and gold is such a great color combination! Such a cute New Years look! :)

    ReplyDelete