Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Nails, Again!


Hey there!

Here are some more Christmas nails with stickers.
This time I used Milani Red Glitter, Orly Here Comes Trouble (green glitter),
and OPI Sky Slope Sweetie (white gold).

After all that was dry, some top coat and an extra coat on the glitters.
I added some stickers from eBay and a couple more coats of top coat.

I really like OPI Sky Slope Sweetie by the way!
It was opaque white in 2 coats with a wonderful gold shimmer.
I recommend adding it to your collection if you 
are like me and love good polishes.

Nothing really wow about my completed manicure.
But, it was cute enough for my son's Christmas party at school :)

Thanks for stopping by!



Isn't he adorable?!
They made a couple of crafts and that was about it for the Christmas Party! lol




No comments:

Post a Comment