Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Milani Silver Glitter

Hey there!
Here is a quick post of a manicure I wore to a Winter White Party.
I started with 1 coat of Pure Ice Silver Mercedes.
Pure Ice Silver Mercedes is a wonderful metallic silver polish
that can be purchased at Wal-mart for $1.99,
although I am not sure it is still available.
Anyway,
After that was dry I used a make up sponge and painted on 
Milani Silver glitter to soak up some of the clear polish.
I didn't want nails that would take forever to dry,
so this is the alternative that I like to use.
I saw someone suggest it in a nail group on facebook earlier this year.
I forgot who, sorry.
After painting it on the sponge and then dabbing it 
as I desired on my nail I then added a couple of
coats of top coat to get the smooth appearance.
I loved wearing this manicure, very blingy.
You can probably still find this polish at places that 
sell Milani cosmetics.
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment