Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Walk on the Wild Side

Liquid Sky Lacquer Walk on the Wild Side
2 coats, top coat.
Hey again. This is the other Liquid Sky Lacquer
I purchased on llarowe's website when I bought Sugared Berries.
I wasn't as happy with this one as I was with
Sugared Berries. The color wasn't my favorite.
The formula is excellent. 
It is only color tone preference that keeps me from loving this
polish. The pictures I am showing you look so 
pretty. But, in person the purple is like a dusty grey purple.
I prefer vibrant rich purples or pretty lavenders. 
However, the more I wore this polish, the more I liked it.
As you can see in the last picture, the polish
changes appearances in different lighting.
I like it, I just don't think I love it.

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment