Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

Color Club Holiday Splendor

Color Club Holiday Splendor
2 coats, 1 top coat.
Hey! 
Look at this beauty!
Color Club really out did themselves with this holiday collection
from 2011 and all the pretty glitters.
I LOVE glitter polish, especially small glitters.
This collection is my favorite glitter collection.
Holiday Splendor is a green blue jelly based glitter polish 
with holographic accents 
that put this baby on my 'favs of all time' list.
A jelly polish that covers in 2 coats? Yes, please.
Holographic glitters? Yes, please.
And a vibrant green blue color? Yes, please!
The wear time was great, after 3 days, I removed it 
without any tip wear.
The cost cannot be beat. I have 2 of these, one I bought
at a nail supply for about $2.50 and one I got in a pack
from Ross for about $8 for the entire set.

Did you know that Color Club is also 4 Free and Vegan,
 never testing on animals.
They also work with organizations like GLAAD, Autism Speaks, and the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund for charity.
I don't mind to spend my money that goes to a company like this.

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment