Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Dance Legend Shock

Dance Legend Shock
2 coats, no top coat.

This is a holographic polish from the Russian brand, Dance Legend.
Shock (No. 3) is a rich strawberry pink color.
Their Prism collection is amazing.
I dare say, my favorite holographic line for linear holographic polish.
The strong holographic effect rivals any other brand.
The formula goes on smooth and evenly in 1-2 coats.
The dry time and stay time is wonderful.
The color selection is great.
I have no complaints other than I want more colors to buy! lol
I think that the cost of $13 a bottle is well worth the quality.
You can purchase this polish from the following retailers...
or
also, there is a Facebook group Color 4 U nails, I purchased from as well.
I do not have a link to that retailer. But, she is reliable as well.
Her name is Sisu, I believe.
 (I deactivated my Facebook, so I can't recall exactly)

I suggest purchasing from one of these companies.
I purchased directly from the Russian retailer
and after a month of waiting I had to dispute my purchase
due to the order being lost in transit.
So, for peace of mind, I would purchase within the same country.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment