Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

L'oreal Owl's Night

L'Oreal Owl's Night (3 coats)
Top coat (1 coat)

Hey again! 
I have a polish that was given to me as an extra 
in a swap from Chalkboard nails.
I cherish polishes that people give me as gifts.
 Even if that person was just gifting it because they didn't like it, 
the fact that they took the time to send it to me, means a lot. 

On to the polish! lol.
Owl's Night is a wonderful fall/winter polish. 
Its a very dark brown with loads of gold shimmers.
 At first glance, you might think it was an olive 
with all that gold and brown mixed. 
This is my only polish by L'oreal.
I like it.
 No complaints on the formula, dry time, 
stays on well, and the color is lovely.

I put a matte top coat on the last picture.
I like it both ways. 
But, with the matte top coat, 
it almost looks like a black glowing polish in real life.


Owl's Night, 3 coats.

Owl's Night with matte top coat.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! And I love getting extra little surprises in swap packages too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I really like the name of it, too. Owl's Night. Cute name. hehe. Thanks for your comment Heather <3

      Delete