Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

KBShimmer Cotton Candy

KBShimmer Cotton Candy (2 coats)
over
Sation Just Lilac That (2 coats)
Top coat

Hey there. Here is my Pink Wednesday manicure. 
As usual, I am trying to wear my long list of untried nail polishes.
I don't really care for the tone of the pink in the base of the KBShimmer Cotton Candy, 
so I tried to lighten it up by layering it over Sation Just Lilac That.
Personally, I do not like the polish on me.
 I like the idea of the glitters together, just not on me.

Sation Just Lilac That is a pretty cream polish in a very pale pink purple shimmer color.
I really like it. You can see a picture of it alone below.




Here is my LOTD.
I used the Urban Decay Glinda Palette
and followed the directions on the card that came with it.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments: