Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Candy Lacquer Candies & Sprinkles


Candy Lacquer Candies & Sprinkles accents
over
Sally Hansen Virtual Violet (1 coat)
over
OPI Purple with a Purpose (1 coat)



Hey there, this was not how I intended for this manicure to look. 
But, I was rushed had to do what I could in the little time I had.
First, OPI Purple with a Purpose is a wonderful purple polish that was nearly opaque in 1 coat and dried very quickly. I am very glad I picked it up.
Sally Hansen Virtual Violet is a lot more opaque then I thought, 
I just wanted some shimmery duo chrome look, 
but it covered completely with the one coat, lol.
It dried at a decent time.
Candy Lacquer Candies & Sprinkles is the perfect glitter top coat to me. 
It is packed full of the prettiest colors! 
Instead of the reds, oranges and basic colors we see in multi colored glitters, it is turquoise, lavender, light pink, fuchsia, and dashes of other colors.

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment