Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

China Glaze Love's a Beach

China Glaze Love's a Beach (2 coats)
with
China Glaze Glistening Snow (1 coat) accents
with
Hello Kitty nail sticker

Hello, I hope your Valentine's Day went well. Mine was wonderful.
My husband let me have the day off (we work together).
I went shopping to buy some clothes for my upcoming vacation
to Dominican Republic next week.
It's great to shop without anyone rushing you.
Usually I have my kids complaining and I can't take my time.
And then in the evening we had a lovely dinner with family.

Anyway! Back to the nails.
This is another polish I received from my Secret Cupid swap.
As with most neon colors, its hard to correctly photograph the color.
Take my word is a neon pink with a orange tint to it.
The color reminds me of the neon craze back in the 90s when I was a kid.



Here is a more accurate color for this neon polish.

 
This was my look for my Valentine's dinner with my family.
It was a lovely dinner with 11 members of my family.
I used a curling wand to achieve the curls.
I kept my make up pretty plain since my lips were so bright.
I wore Urban Decay Adrenaline super saturated lip stain.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment