Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Colors by Llarowe Gemini Rising

Colors by Llarowe Gemini Rising
This is 2 coats of a very saturated emerald green. I had requested this color for many months and it looks like she heard! I wore this for a couple of days before I had chipping.
I have really slowed down on buying nail polish and even sold a good bit of my stash. I will continue selling more of it throughout the next few months.
Feel free to look me up on store envy. 
demapixie.storeenvy.com


I am back at working out and eating clean. For the same reason as last year, a music festival. So far so good!
I am keeping up with eating clean and working out. It is the snacking that keeps holding me back. I was in a car accident in the fall and I am still having issues with my back. That has kept me from working out like I like to. I have had to cut my calories because of the lack of working out. It has been hard because I love food! I have 2 weeks until go time!

No comments:

Post a Comment