Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Halloween Hellow Kitty nails


Hey there! Here is a manicure I did using L.A. Girl Electric Coral and some decals. The accent glitter is from Claire's. It's a shredded black matte glitter. I used 3 thin coats of Electric Coral and then after that was dry I added the decals and glitter. I needed about 3 coats of top coat to smoother everything out. I love the results. 


Sorry about my absence. I have been doing my nails, not everyday like usual. But, I still do them 1-4 times a week. I will try and post those swatches. Because of my busy schedule lately, I have been experiencing a lot of nail breaks. My nails have been nubs since summer started. Blah! Oh well. 
I am contemplating getting gels in a stiletto style. I know my nails will never grow that long to achieve that look otherwise.

Anyways, thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment