Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Dance Legend Fantastic Trip

Dance Legend Fantastic Trip 3 coats, no top coat.
Hello, there.
This is a wonderfully formulated holographic polish
 from the Russian makers Dance Legend.
Number 8, Fantastic Trip is a pink toned nude color
that is classic and subtle.
I loved the formula, but not crazy about the color. 
The color doesn't compliment my skin tone
and looks very boring away from the sun.
Because my collection of holographic polishes is large,
I doubt this baby with get much attention from me again.
But, only because of my preference in color, because the 
application and stay time were excellent.

Thanks for stopping by!

And below is indoors with artificial lighting.
You can see how it appears more like a pink toned nude color.












No comments:

Post a Comment