Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Colors by Llarowe In the Navy

                         
Colors by Llarowe In the Navy
I put 1 coat over 2 coats of
 Ruby Kisses Mediterranean Night Sky, a dark navy color.
This is also to save the holographic goodness as well as to try out that polish. I did not use top coat. This lasted 3 days before I had a chip.
If you are a navy blue lover, then this polish is for you!
This is such a beauty. I didn't think I would like it so much. 
I keep cutting my nails short, because I realized
over the past year, that I do not like long nails on myself. 
Sorry if you don't like short nails. 
They are just much more functional for me and
 I also like they way they look on me. 

Anywho, thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a lovely day!



                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment