Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sinful Colors Ciao Bella!

Sinful Colors Ciao Bella! (2 coats)
with
Max Factor Fantasy Fire accents

Hey, so I wanted to use my Max Factor Fantasy Fire again. 
I started with a really pretty shimmer blue
 by Sinful Colors, Ciao Bella!
The formula was great and applied well in 2 coats.
No staining and good dry time.
I put some tape and made a diamond design with Fantasy Fire, 
that you really can't see in the pictures.
This manicure was pretty much a fail from what I had in mind.
Oh well!
Thanks for stopping by!





2 comments:

  1. This is a great combo!
    I also want to let you know that I have chosen you as one of my featured bloggers for the month of February! The post will be up tomorrow morning :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather. Now that I am looking at this, I think had I put a little more FF, it might have turned out how I wanted.
      Oh wow! Thanks! Thats sweet of you to feature me. I;m honored :)

      Delete