Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Ninja Polish Melted Snowman

Ninja Polish Melted Snowman (1 coat)
over
Sinful Colors Cinderella (2 coats) 
over 
Color Club Factory Girl (2 coats)
with 
Top Coat (1 coat)

Hey there! I didn't plan on wearing this manicure. 
I am always on a mission to wear my untrieds.
 Sinful Colors Cinderella is one of them.
 I wore it for 3 days and posted in a group 
about how pleased I was with the wear time.

 (I coupled it with Color Club Factory Girl and Top Coat)
 I put a picture of that at the end.

And the maker of Ninja Polish, Rhonni, said she wore Ninja Polish Melted Snowman over the same manicure. 
So, of course I had to do that! lol

Here is what Ninja Polish says about Melted Snowman...

"Melted Snowman is part of the 2012 Ninja Polish Holiday collection. Melted Snowman is a super fun and cute polish for the winter season!! Layer it over any chosen color to give the appearance that a snowman just melted on your nails!!! We personally love it over a light baby blue!!! So wintery and fun!"

I bought Melted Snowman on Black Friday.
 I think it is currently sold out.
 But, there are many other polishes on the site for a great price.









You can see the shimmer here.




 Sinful Colors Cinderella (2 coats) 
over 
Color Club Factory Girl (2 coats)
with 
Top Coat (1 coat)
Close up of Sinful Colors Cinderella




Update on my weight/fat loss journey.

I weighed in this morning and am back down to my low weight I was in October, 124. Yay!
 I have been eating small portions of healthy clean food.
Super proud of myself.
 I even resisted when we went to restaurants and ordered salads or 
just a steak and broccoli. 
I have worked out, but not enough.

Thanks for reading!


4 comments: