Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My first franken and stamping!

Hey! I made this franken back in April 2012.
 I never wore it. 
I was cleaning out my stash and saw it and thought "why not?"
I put a picture of it plain below.
Its a purple polish with a few different sized glitter in it. 
It looked really plain so I tried stamping.
I am not good at stamping. But, I want to be better. 
So, here is a pretty good attempt (for me anyways).
 I added a coat of Hits Hefesto for a little holo action :)
I still have this on my left hand with barely any tip wear.
I put it on Sunday. 
Yay!


Close up, you can see my boo boos with stamping, lol.

Here is my franken by itself with 3 coats.

Here is another manicure I wore over the weekend.
This is Sinful Colors Bali Mist (2 coats)
over Color Club Pucc-licious
I think I had a blue shirt on, because that reflection is not the polish.

This is another manicure I wore.
Santee Blue Pearl 2 coats
Kleancolor Blue Holo 1 coat
It took 40 minutes for the Kleancolor Blue Holo to dry on me, that's with Fast Dry top coat!
But, the end result is nice :)
I'm going on my 3rd day and no chips, just tip wear on 2 nails.
I am still wearing this on my right hand, lol.
I put this on Monday.


I am getting tired of the red red red hair I have 
and I was thinking of going this look by Spring.
Still not decided.
What do you think?
My online friends said, yes.


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments: