Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Too Fancy Lacquer Set Fire to the Rain


Too Fancy Lacquer Set Fire to the Rain, 1 coat.
Hello! Look at this Asian import lacquer...
these pictures cannot truly show its beauty.
The depth of the color is so rich.
The blue is like the deep tropical oceans,
 like Dory's skin color from Finding Nemo :)

I bought this on an Asian website, but now it is available on...
http://color4nails.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=59_177

Sisi has gotten a lot of great polishes from this company and other 
international indie companies! 

I made an order last month (bad girl) lol

I ordered some new Too Fancy Lacquers, a new company to me called Celestial Cosmetics,
and Liquid Sky Lacquer.
All were holographic polishes (My weakness)

Too Fancy Lacquer has a 3 Free formula.
Most of her polishes are 1 coaters and some are 2 coaters.
The holographic payoff in this particular polish isn't in your face,
but it glows and mesmerizes while in the sun.
But, is so vibrant, it looks great in doors as well.

If you do not own one, I suggest trying one and if you do want to try one,
I suggest this one or Bejeweled (Turquoise Holo).

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment