Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Models Own-Indian Ocean over Color Club- Factory Girl

 Models Own-Indian Ocean over Color Club- Factory Girl
Artificial light in a light box is above.
Pictures from my iPhone.
This is a pretty polish. Honestly I liked its better with just the 
Color Club- Factory Girl. Maybe because I wasn't in the mood for shimmers.
Below is a picture of my nails with Factory Girl and I'm holding my new favorite glitter eyeliner.
Ruby Kisses-iBling Glitz N' Green
This eyeliner was $2.99 at a beauty supply. 
It comes in 4 colors (black/gunmetal, blue glitter, teal glitter shown, and gold glitter) and I have all of them.
It goes on so smoothly and thick in 1 coat. I like this liner over my Urban Decay glitter liner. I wish it came in more colors. It doesn't burn when applied.
Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment