Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

KLEANCOLOR-CHUNKY HOLO TEAL



KLEANCOLOR Chunky Holo

Picture Heavy post!

I found these polishes and bought
a bunch since they were so cheap.

I will be selling them pretty soon and wanted to swatch some.
Isn't the close up bottle shot pretty?


 To start off I put Kleancolor Teal Marble as my base, this is 2 coats and 1 coat fast dry top coat.
I am happy with this color 
and the application was good.
All the pictures besides one were taken in a light box with artificial lighting.
Below is with my camera phone in the sun.

So, I did 2 coats of each on my nails and you can't even tell which is which.
That means if you buy any of these, you don't really need the other. Just pick the one that is most pleasing visually in the bottle or available to you to buy.
But, for kicks, the pointer is Chunky Holo Teal
The center finger is Chunky Holo Bluebell



And the ring finger is Chunky Holo Purple.
The pinkie finger is Chunky Holo Teal and Bluebell mixed.
For the price, I usually grab a lot of these. The smell is a little stronger than most nail polishes, but tolerable.
The photograph well ;)
Thanks for reading!




2 comments:

  1. I'd never seen a picture of Chunky Holo Teal before! I own CH Bluebell and Purple and agree you only need 1. I also own Teal Marble and think it's a really nice color in its own right. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your post. I need to wear the KC Chunky Holos more. They are a pretty top coat. I just saw this. Sorry, for the late reply!

      Delete