Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween Nails over Nabi Bronze Holo

Halloween Nails!
Base is 2 coats of Nabi Bronze Holo.
Then I added stickers I bought from eBay.
Then I added Dollish Polish Whats This? Whats This? 
 I painted the glitter polish on a make up sponge to better place the glitter
as well as soak up some of the clear polish.
I like the results.
I had to add 3 coats of top coat to smooth out the stickers. 
They tend to stick up through 2 coats of top coat.

Please excuse my cuticles!
I have had very little time lately for nail art 
or nail care.



And below is the fabulous
Nabi Bronze Holographic polish
in 2 coats with 1 coat of top coat.
I wore this a couple of days
 before adding the stickers and glitter above.



Really surprised by how pretty this
 scattered holographic polish was.
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment