Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Milani-Gold 531


Hi again! This is Milani Gold. 
It is part of the Jewel FX Collection. 
I bought this at Wal-Mart for about $4.
Milani Gold is a clear polish with 
chunky gold glitters suspended.
I had to dab it on and spread it around to get the top picture. That is one coat of dab and dragging. Then I put one coat of gelous (so it wouldn't be so bumpy) and then one coat of Seche Vite.
 As you can see in the top picture there were some bald spots. So, I added another coat of the Milani Gold and Seche Vite. 
The below picture is how I went out that night. I LOVED how it turned out. 
Since this is glitter, 
I used the foil method to remove it. 
I highly recommend this polish if you want some bling on your nails! 
I also have this in silver, hot pink, teal, red, gems (multi color) and lavender. 
I haven't tried any of those yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment