Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Glitzology All or Nothing & Rhinestone Jumpsuit

Hey there.
Here are some swatches of Glitzology
All or Nothing 
and
 Rhinestone Jumpsuit.

As usual, Glitzology polishes are packed full of glitter.
The formula is thick, but workable.
The owner of Glitzology has temporarily closed her etsy store due to a back injury.
But, she should be back soon.
Here is what she said about these polishes...

"I made this polish for my younger sister, Amy. She is the definition of an "all or nothing" type of person. Even when I asked her what she wanted her polish to look like, she said "Either really conservative and elegant or totally wild and crazy!" I obviously picked wild and crazy, haha!
This polish features fuchsia, silver, and teal holo glitter, with tons of fuchsia, teal, purple glitter in a variety of shapes and sizes! This has been one of my favorite colors lately because it works so well as a layering polish over so many colors!"


"Rhinestone Jumpsuit is inspired by my love of Elvis! 
This polish is made of a gold shimmer base, with fuschia, bright blue, gold, red, and orange glitters in a variety of shapes including dots, squares, and hexes." 

I layered both over Sally Hansen Black Platinum, 
a dark grey shimmer color that required 3 coats for full coverage.

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment