Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Darling Diva Polish X-Rated

Darling Diva Polish X Rated (3 coats)
Hey, I purchased this polish on Etsy in August.
I finally got around to wearing it.
I really really like this one. 
The base is a hot pink jelly. 
The glitter are matte and mixed in rainbow colors.
It wore really well for a couple of days.
I do not think she makes this polish anymore.
 But, you can CLICK HERE to visit Darling Diva Polish etsy store.
I have a couple more of her polishes, Witchy Woman and Ringer.
I really like both.
I recommend this indie brand to try, if you haven't already.

I didn't put a bottle picture. 
The lip gloss has nothing to do with the polish, 
but its the only other picture I took of X rated, lol.

Below is another polish I wore after this one.
I received it in a swap.
Its my only Kiko.

Kiko 401 (2 coats)
The whole day was rainy, so I couldn't get a sun picture.
But, this was a pretty scattered holo with a good coverage formula.

And below is another polish I received in swap.
Cult Nails Flushed.
This is 3 coats.



No comments:

Post a Comment